Last five years and selected:
1. Berdan EL, Fuller RC, Kozak GM. 2021. Genomic landscape of reproductive isolation in Lucania killifish: The role of sex loci and salinity. Journal of Evolutionary Biology 34:157-74. Special Issue: Speciation in Marine Environments, Editor’s Choice.
2. Kozak GM, Wadsworth CB, Kahne SC*, Bogdanowicz SM, Harrison RG, Coates BS, Dopman EB. 2019. Genomic Genomic basis of circannual rhythm in the European corn borer moth. Current Biology 29:3501-3509. Press coverage
3. Coates BS, Kozak GM, Kim KS, Sun J, Wang Y, Fleischer SJ, Dopman EB, Sappington TW. 2019. Influence of host plant, geography and pheromone strain on genomic differentiation in sympatric populations of Ostrinia nubilalis. Molecular Ecology 28: 4439-4452. doi:10.1111/mec.15234
4. Levy RC, Kozak GM, Dopman EB. 2018. Non-pleiotropic coupling of daily and seasonal temporal isolation in the European corn borer. Genes 9:180. Special Issue: Evolutionary Genetics of Reproductive Isolation.
5. Gilman RT, Kozak GM. 2015. Learning to speciate: the biased learning of mate preferences promotes adaptive radiation. Evolution 69:3004-3012.
6. Kozak GM, Roland G*, Rankhorn C*, Falater A*, Berdan EL, Fuller RC. 2015. Behavioral isolation due to cascade reinforcement in Lucania killifish. American Naturalist 185:491-506.
7. Levy RC†, Kozak GM†, Wadsworth CB, Coates BS, Dopman EB. 2015. Explaining the sawtooth: latitudinal periodicity in a circadian gene correlates with shifts in generation number. Journal of Evolutionary Biology 28:40-53.
8. Verzijden MN, Servedio MR, ten Cate C, Kozak GM, Boughman JW, Svensson E. 2012. The impact of learning on sexual selection and speciation. Trends in Ecology & Evolution 27:511-519.
9. Kozak GM, Head ML, Boughman JW. 2011. Sexual imprinting on ecologically divergent traits leads to sexual isolation in sticklebacks. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences 278: 2604-2610.Featured on Faculty of 1000, Science Now, Science News.